Iconic Vintage Tone Reborn
The PRS HDRX 20 Watt Head captures the essence of late '60s British-inspired tone, drawing inspiration from one of Jimi Hendrix's personal amps. With its newly-documented "Authentic Hendrix" Touring Circuit, it stays true to the legendary Woodstock sound. The high-end is crystal clear yet never harsh, allowing for both aggression and smooth, sweet tones.
5881 Tubes for Thick Articulate Tones
Powered by two 5881 tubes, it delivers a thick and articulate sound that breaks up beautifully. This amp offers versatile control with a 3-band TMB tone stack, a 2-way bright switch, high-mid gain switch, and presence controls, mirroring the historic amp. Internally bridged channels with individual volume controls eliminate the need for jumper cables.
Additionally, the inclusion of a Master Volume control enhances user-friendliness. The PRS HDRX 20 is a modern interpretation of vintage greatness.
- Wattage - 20
- Power Tubes - 5881
- Preamp Tubes - 3x 12AX7
- Global Controls - Presence, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Mid Gain (off/on)
- Front Panel Controls - Channel 1 Controls - Bass Volume / Channel 2 Controls - Treble Volume, Bright (off/bright)
- Inlet - Fused Power Inlet (IEC)
- Extension Speaker Jacks - 2x4, 2x8, 1x16
- Bias - Adjustable (accessible bias monitor jacks and adjustment potentiometer)
- Covering - Black Tolex
- Piping - Black
- Panel - Black Tolex
- Amp Width - 17.25” (43.82 cm)
- Amp Depth - 9” (22.86 cm)
- Amp Height - 9” (22.86 cm)
- Amp Weight - 27.6 lbs (12.52 kg)
- V1 - Input
- V2 - Cathode Follower
- V3 - Phase Inverter
- Available Configurations - Head Only