Oasis GPX Clear Fluorocarbon Tenor Ukulele Strings Warm UKE-8101 Wound Low G
*Each String is enough for 2 sets
- Full Set of Warm Tenor Ukulele Strings with WOUND Low G
- This is a WOUND Low G
- A: .023" E: .027" C: .030" G: .030"
* Full Set of Strings with WOUND Low G
- Full Set of Low G Tenor Ukulele Strings (GCEA Tuning) with WOUND Low G
- All Strings are Fluorocarbon with WOUND LOW G
- Ukulele strings is their length (63”).
- This length is at least twice as long as the length needed to string a concert, soprano or tenor ukulele.
- We recommend that before using the string you cut the string in half with scissors.
- Use one section immediately and put one length of the string back in the envelope for future use.
- If you happen to have a low G set, the low G (4th) has two individual 39” lengths of the wound string in one envelope.
- Do not cut these strings before use.
- Low G Wound Uke String
| Ask a question