Dunlop Jimi Hendrix JH01 2" Festival Guitar Strap - Terry's Choice
* This is the strap Terry uses when he plays his Les Paul Classic
In October, 1968, Jimi Hendrix recorded part of a planned double album-First Rays of the New Sun-at TTG Studios in Hollywood, California, a favorite among rock musicians because of its high decibel sound limit. He would never finish the record, but in later years music from those sessions has been featured in a series of compilations, including Rainbow Bridge, providing a new experience to Jimi Hendrix fans around the world.
The Jimi Hendrix Strap Collection embodies the master guitar player’s visionary spirit and style through the vibrant and expressive work of rock ’n’ roll’s finest artists.
- 2" Wide Guitar & Ukulele Strap
- Featuring materials, patterns, and stitching faithful to the original Worn by Jimi Hendrix
- All straps feature high quality fabrics and workmanship
- All straps are approved by Authentic Hendrix, LLC
- Genuine Leather ends
Length: Min 35" / Max 63"