KoAloha KSM-02 Soprano Longneck Ukulele Koa "Kaanapali" Made in Hawaii
These are super cool - soprano body with a concert neck.
I am so happy to finally have these in the store. In the 2 years of a KoAloha dealer this was the first time I have had the opportunity to grab these little gems.
The small body size of a soprano ukulele which means:
- Easy to hold
- Easy to travel with
- The traditional size which is called "standard" in Hawaii
The longer neck of the concert ukulele which means:
- Easier to hold and play chords
- More space between the frets
- Longer neck = more possibilities
These are perfect little instruments. Over time I have grown more and more in love with the soprano size ukulele. I find the small body easy to manage and hold (even without a strap) and the sound is much bigger than you might expect from a tiny body.
But, the limitation I have also experienced with the soprano ukulele is the small soprano scale length neck, which makes it harder for me to play fingerstyle and do certain chords up the neck.
This solves this issue and gives me just that extra space to play the things that I love.
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life (please note that getting a humidifier is highly recommend from KoAloha and Uke Like The Pros and will make the warranty process easier).
Besides looking stunning, Koa wood produces some of the richest, warmest and most ear pleasing tones you will ever hear. Since Koa wood can only be grown in the volcanic ash found in Hawaii it is the most popular choices for Hawaiian made ukuleles. The KoAloha KSM-02 Soprano Longneck Ukulele is a beautiful looking and sounding instrument that will win your heart, ears and your eyes over.
- Soprano Body
- Concert Neck - 15 inch scale length
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- 1 1/2 Inch Width at Nut
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 17-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 13th Fret
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- 4-Strings – Standard GCEA, Setup with High G
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Made in Hawaii
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner 5-7 business days please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS