This UkeSA Pineapple Sunday Opio Concert is called "White Fang"
You can now have a unique Pops KoAloha Pineapple Sunday design at a more affordable price! The KoAloha ran Opio factory now is making the Alvin Okami designed Pineapple Sundays out of all solid Acacia, so you can get the bright, lively, woody sound of the Pineapple Sunday for an affordable price. It is the new UkeSA brand from Pops KoAloha himself.
The lazer etched pineapple headstock and unique design make this a highly popular and unique ukulele! With the unique concert body pineapple design, this beautiful sounding ukulele is a great looking and playing piece. With the select cuts of acacia, the ebony stripe side detailing, and beautiful maple inlay, this ukulele will be sure to turn heads!
- Pop's Pineapple Sunday Headstock
- Pineapple Sunday logo wood inlay with Yellow and Green wood dyes
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Ebony Fretboaard
- Maple wood pineapple's eyes fret markers
- Solid Acacia Body, Top and Back
- Solid one piece Acacia sides (no seam)
- Custom bracing
- Ebony bridge with Pineapple Logo
- Semi Gloss Finish
- Concert 17 fret fretboard (joined at the 13th fret)
- Geared Tuners
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value.
- Free Gig Bag with Pineapple Pattern
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage
*An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
Note: You will receive the UkeSA Pineapple Sunday Opio Concert Acacia Ukulele that is in the photos and video.