Uke Like The Pros 100 Day Ukulele Music Practice Book
“With Daily Discipline This Planner Will Change Your Life Forever” - Terry Carter
How To Use The 100 Day Ukulele Music Practice Book:
Welcome to the 100 Day Ukulele Music Practice Book. The goal is simple, stick with your practice routine for 100 days to see tremendous growth in your playing and musicianship.
- STEP 1: Schedule your practice routine the night before. Schedule which times you will practice, how long, and what you will work on and write it down.
- STEP 2: After each practice session write down specifically what you worked on.
- STEP 3: Write out a new or cool chord you learned in the blank chord diagram.
- STEP 4: Circle all the things you improved during your practice sessions.
- STEP 5: Write out in TAB any cool lick or melody that you learned or wrote.
- STEP 6: After your practice go back and check off the day you completed.
- STEP 7: After each 10 days fill out the “Progress Report” to track the things you worked on, the things you improved on, artists/bands you listened to, and what songs you recorded. Recording either audio/ video and listening/watching your performance is an important part of becoming a great musician.
- STEP 8: Continue on to the next 10 day practice period.