This KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele Spruce Top Acacia KTO-10S is nicknamed "Iris."
This is one of my favorite KoAloha Opio Tenor Spruce tops that I have had it. I could have called this on "surprise" as the back has something a little extra.
The Spruce top is stunning as it has a darker "racing stripe" down the center which breaks up the normally consistent Spruce wood grain. But when you turn it around not only does it have an amazing looking acacia wood pattern but a very cool and unique 'blonde' section towards the bottem.
Trust me, Iris, plays and sounds as great as it looks.
This new Opio series from KoAloha is undeniably beautiful! They now have a gorgeous figured acacia body in a semi-gloss finish, and the crown fretboard, maple fretmarkers, and engraved logo makes them nearly indistinguishable to their classic Hawaiian Koa line. Beyond the great looks, this tenor has a huge tenor tone we think you'll love!
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is a fantastic value in a professional quality instrument.SPECS:
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- BACK & SIDES: Premium Acacia
- Semi-Gloss Finish
- 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- Mahogany Neck
- Sapele Fingerboard and Bridge
- Maple Fretmarkers
- KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Premium Flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 27" Overall length
- 11-10/16" Body length
- 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- 9" Lower Bout
- 5-14/16" Waist
- 2-1/2 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $67 Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
* An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha Opio Tenor Ukulele Spruce that is in the photos.