KoAloha Opio KTO-10 Tenor Ukulele Acacia (Zanzibar)
This new Opio series from KoAloha is undeniably beautiful! They now have a
gorgeous figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly
indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line, and this tenor has a sweet tone,
synonymous to KoAloha tenors.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these
talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is a
fantastic value in a professional quality instrument.
- • 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- • 27" Overall length
- • 11-10/16" Body length
- • 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- • 9" Lower Bout
- • 5-14/16" Waist
- • 2-1/2 Body depth
- • 1-7/16" At Nut
- • Acacia body
- • Semi-gloss finish
- • 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- • Mango fretmarkers
- • Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- • Mahogany neck
- • Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners
- • Premium flourocarbon KoAloha Strings
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value.
- Free KoAloha Padded Gig Pad.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $50 Value
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive the KoAloha Opio KTO-10 Tenor Ukulele Acacia Ukulele that is in the photos.