KoAloha KSM-03 Soprano Longneck Pineapple Ukulele Pack Solid Koa "Vela" LIMITED EDITION
* NOTE: The video shows a KoAloha Pineapple Soprano KSM-01 (Soprano Body, Soprano Neck), you will receive a KSM-03 (Soprano Body, Concert Neck).
* You will receive the exact KoAloha Soprano Pineapple Longneck Ukulele that is in the PHOTOS
STUNNING - These are very hard to come by as KoAloha only makes them once in a while. I would not wait long on this pineapple masterpiece.
Do you love the sound of Hawaiian music played on a ukulele? Here is the perfect solid koa soprano pineapple ukulele for you. Of course it sounds great on all types of music whether pop, jazz, blues, country, or classical. Super compact for travel and storage, you will want this baby with you everywhere.
The KoAloha KSM-03 has a soprano pineapple body and a concert neck. The soprano body makes it super easy to hold and play and the concert neck gives you extra space between the frets for easier playability.
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life.
This is a new koa pineapple ukulele made 100% in Hawaii with solid koa wood. This is one of the most popular choices for Hawaiian-made instruments. The KoAloha soprano pineapple has a beautiful voice that will brighten your spirit and your day every time you play it. This unique Hawaiian pineapple shaped ukulele is not just 'eye candy', this little trooper will be your 'go to fun machine' with sweet sounds and great projection.
The solid Hawaiian Koa wood on this ukulele is abosltuy stunning and with the 20% off you are getting an amazing bargin on a top of the line instrument.
- Made in Hawaii
- All Hawaiian Koa Soprano Body (Top, Sides and Back)
- Solid Mahogany Concert Neck (15 Inch Scale Length)
- 1-1/2 Inch Width at Nut
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 17-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 13th Fret
- KoAloha Friction Tuners
- Abalone logo and fret marker on 5, 7, and 10th fret
- All Hawaiian Koa Binding on Fretboard edge
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole.
- High gloss finish
- KoAloha Fluorocarbon Strings
- Tuned - G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS