Kanile'a ISL-C Premium Concert Ukulele Hawaiian Island Koa "Constance"
* NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a Island Concert that is in the PHOTOS (The video shows a Tenor and is used for reference).
Missing the Hawaiian Islands. Especially during these days when it's hard to travel to Hawaii, let this amazing Kanilea Island Premium Tenor ukulele take you back to your favorite place on the planet.
These ISL models are really special with beautiful Abalone in the shape of the Hawaiian Islands.
These solid Koa Premium Island Concert ukuleles sound as incredible as they look. They have a warm and balanced tone with great projection.
Kanile'a grades their koa wood from Select to Deluxe to Premium. The Premium wood is leaps above the Select and Deluxe wood and contains curly koa with stunning flames, rich colors, and out of this world white tone wood.
- Made in Hawaii
- Premium Grade Koa body (top, back, and sides)
- Solid Koa Top, Sides, & Back
- Concert Scale Length 15-1/4 Inches
- Nut Width 1-1/2 Inches
- Solid Mahogany Satin Neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- Black TUSQ nut and saddle
- UV cured High Gloss body / Silk neck finish
- Tuned G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS