Cordoba Mini II Bass EB-E Spruce/Striped Ebony, Small Body, Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar "Geddy"
* NOTE - This uke is brand new and in excellent condition. SOLD "AS-IS"
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top and Striped Ebony Small Body Bass
- Cordoba MB103 Volume, 3 band EQ, Tuner, Phase Switch
- D'Addario EXPPBB190GS
Uke Like The Pros Advantage (see below)
The Mini II Bass is here to expand your horizons and your registers! Based on our popular travel-size Mini, the Mini II Bass is slightly bigger and features an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E. Keep it acoustic and the Mini II Bass's deeper body depth will provide a well-rounded tone; use its Cordoba MB103 pickup to plug it in and you'll be surprised by this portable bass's rich, robust tone. Built with a solid spruce top and striped ebony back and sides, the Mini II Bass EB-E is resonant with a clear, defined tone. Strung with nylon core, phosphor-bronze strings, the Mini II Bass feels and sounds more like a full size bass than its miniature bass counterparts. With the Mini II Bass EB-E, you'll never have to leave the low-end behind!
- Size: Small Body Mini Bass
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Back and Side: Striped Ebony (laminate)
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1-3/4 Inches (45mm)
- Overall Length: 34-3/8 Inches (873mm)
- Scale Length: 22-7/8 Inches (580mm)
- Soundhole Diameter: 3-1/3 Inches (84mm)
- Total Frets: 19
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Bridge: Composite
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Headstock: Standard
- Tuners: Cordoba Tuning Machine Bass Mini BLK
- Strings: D'Addario EXPPBB190GS
- Truss Rod: YES
- Pickup: Cordoba MB103 Volume, 3 band EQ, Tuner, Phase Switch
- TUNED: E-A-D-G (Bass Guitar Tuning)
TERRY CARTER MUSIC STORE ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at Uke Like The Pros ($29.95 Value) AND at Rock Like The Pros ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Is Played and Includes 10 Point Inspection Before Shipping.
- DISCOUNTED Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Cases Available with Purchase
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Cordoba Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Cordoba comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times vary. If you need your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive a similar Cordoba as the PHOTOS
* Product may be shipped in manufacturing packaging to reduce waste.