Aquila Super Nylgut Strings for Baritone Ukulele in GCEA Tuning - High G (129U)
*This set of Baritone Strings are for those that want to tune their Baritone Ukulele like a traditional soprano/concert/tenor ukulele in GCEA tuning
- Full Set Of Strings For Baritone Ukulele with GCEA Tuning
- Has a High G 4th String (unwound)
- New Nylgut strings provide better sound than traditional nylon or PVDF
- Designed to have excellent player feel and a sweet tone similar to that of genuine gut strings
- Proprietary composite material absorbs less moisture to assure tuning stability
- Accurately gauged strings of varying densities provides increased accuracy of fret-intonation
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Hand-Crafted In Italy
A little step up from New Nylgut, Aquila Super Nylgut strings This set comes in a baritone size and in GCEA tuning. GCEA is standard tuning for a soprano, concert, and tenor ukuleles.
If you like baritone size but want to keep your tuning the same as your GCEA ukuleles than this is the PERFECT set of strings for you
They offer a natural pearl color, giving your ukulele an appealing appearance. The playing surface is super-smooth, making for an improved playing experience. These strings stretch considerably when first put on, but they settle in well.
The sound is fantastic, when finger-strummed, they are mellow with a bit of brightness and plenty of volume. These look great, and won’t remind you of fishing line. Very nice feel, makes playing more fun. No tactile squeakiness. Great stock ukulele string replacement, at a price that sits just a little higher than poor quality nylon strings.