Pono BE Acacia Solid Electric Baritone Ukulele with Hard Shell Case "Atlas"
A solid body electric baritone??? WOW!!!!
This is one of the coolest and the unique solid body electric baritones ukuleles you will ever see.
Solid Acacia is an incredible wood that sounds as amazing as it looks. Combine this with the solid body and a pickup and you have a instrument ready to be plugged in and ROCKED!!!
The Pono BE Baritone model is a satin finish with a solid chambered all acacia body. It will come with a Pono passive pickup.
Along with a truss rod to fine-tune perfect action, it also features a radius fingerboard for a buttery smooth playing experience. The ebony fingerboard and bridge are stunning and the custom made hardshell case is the finest electric Ko'olau case to date. These are made in the Ko'olau Java factory and pickup installation and setup is done at our workshop right next to the Ko'olau custom shop in Wahiawa Hawaii.
The body is chambered for extra resonance while plugged in, a lighter weight, and that chambering gives it enough acoustic sound to enjoy and practice with it unplugged.
John Kitakis, owner of Ko'olau, has been working with his talented crew across the ocean every month! He is determined to produce a superior product and the finest materials are used. This one is from a one time run of stained woods.
If you would like a pro-level Baritone with top of the line live and recording capabilities, a unique and beautiful uke that you can play at night without waking up the kids, and bring on trips without taking up much space. If all that sounds good, then try the BE, we think you'll love it.
This is a Baritone sized instrument and comes with a Baritone hardshell case made just for it.
If you're looking for a solid wood ukulele that is built with care and quality at a great price point, look no further than Pono.
- Size: Bartione
- Cutaway Body
- Solid Headstock
- Top wood:Acacia
- Body wood: Acacia
- Number of frets:20
- Fret joined at body: 14th Fret
- Fret size: 2.03 mm
- Nut width: 35 mm
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Headstock logo: Pono
- Faceplate material: Acacia
- Fingerboard wood: Ebony
- Fingerboard binding: Ebony
- Radius fingerboard
- Bridge wood: Ebony
- Fingerboard side markers: 1.5mm
- Fingerboard face markers: 3mm
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Head Machine: Grover 9NB
- Strings: Ko'olau Fluorocarbon Strings with WOUND G and WOUND D
- Finish: Satin
- Made in Java
- TUNED: D - G - B - E with Low D
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any USA online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each instrument is inspected and played before shipping.
- FREE Pono/Ko'olau Hard Shell Case
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 1 Year Pono Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Pono comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged and RECOMMENDED for warranty issues. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Pono the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the PONO in the PHOTOS