KoAloha KTO-10 Opio Tenor Ukulele Solid Acacia "Wrangler"
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS
These KoAloha Opio Solid Acacia tenors have a HUGE sound. You get the feel, sound, touch, look, and lifetime warranty of the made in Hawaii ukuleles but at a fraction of the cost.
Acacia wood is a beautiful looking and sounding wood that has rich lush tone with clarity and vibrate overtones.
The top KoAloha Hawaiian Luthiers spend years guiding and teaching the Opio Luthiers how to build ukuleles that meet KoAloha strict quality control for sound and look.
KoAloha believes and trusts in the Opio builders in Thailand so much that they back each Opio with there "Better Than The Weather Lifetime Warranty" and yet are still able to offer them at a fantastic price.
- Solid Acacia Top, Sides, and Back
- 17-1/4" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 27" Overall length
- 11-10/16" Body length
- 6-13/16" Upper Bout
- 9" Lower Bout
- 5-14/16" Waist
- 2-1/2 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Satin Finish
- 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall
- Mango fretmarkers
- Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners
- KoAloha Fluorocarbon strings unwound Low G
- Made in Thailand
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with Unwound LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free KoAloha Padded Gig Bag ($85 Value)
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- KoAloha “Better Than The Weather” Lifetime Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha that is in the PHOTOS