New 2020 KoAloha Tenor Ukulele Koa KTM-00 "Ceres" Made in Hawaii.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha KTM-00 that is in PHOTOS (Video is info and sound reference)
This is the first batch of Koa wood from KoAloha for a while that has made me say WOWWWW!!!!!
This is what Koa should look like. Dark rich colors with bold lines and a full deep warm sound.
These are hard to come by, trust me I fight every single day to ensure I get nothing but the best KoAloha ukuleles that they are making, and these are the best.
This is the exact model of my first KoAloha Tenor Ukulele (the one that has helped me gain over 80,000 subscribers on YouTube) except to be honest this one is much more stunning looking and sounding. The Koa wood has a rich blend of amazing colors and wood grains and has a full and even sound.
This is the original, handmade all solid wood koa made with over 25 years of experience from one of the original Hawaiian ukulele companies. If your ready to get one of the finest instruments you will ever own, then you will not be disappointed in this KoAloha Tenor Ukulele.
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life.
The KoAloha sound and feel is entirely unique to their line of instruments. Mr. Alvin Okami and his son Paul have developed their own bracing, designs, and at times, completely new instruments. They have approached ukulele making like artists and have given us a wonderful sounding koa ukulele in each size. Here in Hawaii the tenor size is the most popular. Many of KoAloha’s endorsed artists play this model, like Herb Ohta Jr., Raiatea Helm and tons of others. We guarantee that you will love the radiant sounds from this splendid Hawaiian Made koa tenor!
- Made in Hawaii at KoAloha shop in Honolulu
- All Solid Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- 1-1/2 Inch Nut Width
- 17 1/4 Inch Tenor Scale Lenght
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 20-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 14th Fret (new 2020 Design)
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
- Tuned G-C-E-A with Unwound Low G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS