[DISCOUNTED] KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Ukulele Koa "Kiely" Made in Hawaii
* NOTE - This uke is DISCOUNTED because there is a "step" on the fretboard between the 3rd and 10th frets. The "step" is caused by the fretboard not going all the way to the edge where it meets the binding. It is subtle, you can see it but doesn't cause any issue while playing. SEE PHOTOS. Still has the KoAloha Lifetime Warranty. SOLD "AS-IS."
** NOTE - You will get the KoAloha that is in the PHOTOS (Not the video - video is for reference only)
Bold and commanding solid koa wood grain with amazing tone. This is exactly what I think of when I look for Hawaiian Koa wood.
The Due to the pandemic anything for the Hawaiian KoAloha factory has been extremely hard to get. I work constantly with KoAloha to ensure you get the very best selection of Hawaiian Koa wood ukuleles.
If you love this ukulele, I would not hesitate as chances are others will love it too and I can't promise this beautiful uke will be available the next time you visit store.ukelikethepros.com
Look no further, this is it, the original, handmade in Hawaii all solid wood koa by KoAloha, who have been making the best ukuleles in the world for 25 years. If your ready to get one of the finest instruments you will ever own, then you will not be disappointed in this KoAloha Concert Ukulele.
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life (please note that getting a humidifier is highly recommend from KoAloha and Uke Like The Pros and will make the warranty process easier).
Besides looking stunning, Koa wood produces some of the richest, warmest and most ear pleasing tones you will ever hear. Since Koa wood can only be grown in the volcanic ash found in Hawaii it is the most popular choices for Hawaiian made ukuleles. The KoAloha KMC-00 Concert Ukulele has a beautiful voice that can go from soft and beautiful to explosively loud and commanding. Either way the KCM-00 from KoAloha has a full vibrant tone that is guaranteed to turn heads.
- Made in Hawaii
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- 15 Inch Concert Scale Length
- 1 1/2 Inch Width at Nut
- CNC-cut Mahogany Concert Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 17-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 13th Fret
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- 4-Strings – Standard GCEA, Setup with High G
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
- Tuned: G-C-E-A with High G
TERRY CARTER MUSIC STORE ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Premium Hard Shell Case INCLUDED ($150 Value)
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Fully Insured US and Worldwide Shipping
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- KoAloha “Better Than The Weather” Lifetime Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* A PICKUP (several brands available) - Install times vary. If you want your instrument immediately please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS