Spectacular Maple: The A10 FM Faded Blue Tenor Ukulele features stunning solid flamed maple for the body of the instrument–resulting in a ukulele that is as stunning to look at as much as it is beautiful to hear. The body is amazing as it fades from natural flamed maple to blue. Each ukulele in our A10 series is handcrafted by a single master luthier.
Flight A10 FM Faded Blue 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele "PRAIANA"
* NOTE - You will receive the Flight in the PHOTOS
The Flight A10 FM Faded Maple Tenor Ukulele is a work of art–stunning to look at, stunning to play, and stunning to hear. You cannot escape the beauty of the body which fades from natural maple to blue. Featuring the highest grade flamed maple, the instrument is packed with features including an ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, and ebony comfort edge, a maple neck, a special 10th anniversary headstock, abalone rosette and purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. The A10 FM Faded Blue Tenor Ukulele will hold a special place in any ukulele collection.
Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high quality, affordably ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
The finest neck and fingerboard Maple neck & ebony fingerboard - Maple–used for the neck–is a great, strong, and visually striking hardwood. The fretboard is made of ebony, which is thought to be the finest hardwood for a fingerboard. Ebony gives a clear, crisp attack and offers a slick and fast playing experience.
Pitch perfect Bone compensated saddle and pin bridge. The A10 Series features an ebony bridge (matching the fretboard), as well as a real bone nut and a compensated saddle. Compensated saddles help to properly set the intonation of each string. The A10 series uses a pin bridge system, which helps keep the strings properly aligned on the ukulele, as well as to create a break angle over the saddle that transfers vibrations efficiently to the soundboard of the ukulele.
Luxurious comfort Ebony arm rest. The arm rest on the A10 FM Faded Blue Tenor Ukulele makes it more comfortable to hold and play. The long you play this ukulele, the more you will want to play it!
A Twist n our Headstock Design - Special Anniversary Headstock. To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we wanted to feature ukuleles with a different headstock, so while the A10 models feature some similarity to our Royal Series, we have adapted the anniversary models with a special twist to make them unique and special.
Incredible gig bag included Anniversary gig bag. In addition to selling great ukuleles at incredible prices, Flight Ukulele is known for including a gig bag with every ukulele. Our deluxe gig bag is one of the very best gig bags on the market. For these special anniversary models, we have once again improved on our already-fantastic gig bag, with slight changes to match the design of the A10 series.
- Size: Tenor (19 frets – 14 to body)
- Top: Solid Blue Dyed Flamed Maple Top
- Back and Sides: Solid Blue Dyed Flamed Maple
- Scale Length: 17 Inches (431 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Joined at Body: 14
- Nut Width: 1.5 Inches (38 mm)
- Neck: Maple
- Headstock: Special Anniversary Design
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fretmarkers: Offset Position Markers: 3th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Bridge: Ebony with End Pins
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Abalone
- Purfling: Abalone
- Strings: Brazilian Fluorocarbon
- Pickup: No
- Finish: Gloss
- Made in China
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
- Includes the Deluxe Anniversary 20mm Padded Gig
TERRY CARTER MUSIC STORE ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at Uke Like The Pros ($29.95 Value) AND at Rock Like The Pros ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- FREE Flight Padded Gig Bag (DISCOUNTED Hard Cases Available)
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Unless Custom Work Added
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Flight Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Flight comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times vary. If you need your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the Flight in the PHOTOS
* Product may be shipped in manufacturing packaging to reduce waste.