ANuenue UC3K Hawaiian Koa Concert Bird Ukulele "Lester"
This is an amazing Anuenue concert Koa Bird 3K ukulele used Hawaiian Koa as a top, back and side wood.
Hawaiian Koa - Hawaiian Koa is native to Hawaii, and famous for its exquisite appearance. This type of tonewood is influenced by the age of the tree, the soil and even the level of elevation it grows in. These variances create darker grain patterns adding horizontal and vertical texture; and this color and striping creates the 3D like curly, tiger, flame appearance. When played, Koa produce a sweet warm mid-range and thicker luscious highs. With time Koa will unleash comprehensively stunning warmer overtone.
Top, back and sides are all solid wood. aNueNue uses wood that has been naturally air dried wood and are season for many years before even being put into production. All our solid woods are used for our high end pieces. All aNueNue’s solid wood pieces require time to open up and will develop an overall distinguished more complex harmonic tone quality.
The Spalted-Maple rosette was designed for the elegant look. The rosewood binding extending from the top of the body to the curve was inspired by the concept of moon phases.
The 3K Koa Bird Series has a classic-headstock design made with a ebony veneer in mother of pearl logo. The Japanese Gotoh UPT tuners with 1:4 gear ratio for precise tuning.
Ebony is a hard dense tone wood with silky smooth feeling. It's a stable wood to be a fretboard, adds brightness to the tone, and faster attack. Fretboard has spalted maple moon phase inlays. The 20-frets design allows for endless tonal possibilities.
The ebony bridge helps support the string tension. The buffalo bone for the nut which is very hard and articulate. This helps the strings to vibrate and to have a deep resonance. The compensated saddle designed to provide the accurate intonation and produce the correctly pitched note.
- Size: Concert
- Frets: 20
- Top: Hawaiian Koa
- Side: Hawaiian Koa
- Back: Hawaiian Koa
- Construction: All Solid
- Headplate: Ebony
- Machine Head: Gotoh UPT
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut / Saddle: Buffalo Bone
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Spalted Maple Dot Inlays
- Strings: aNueNue Black Water Strings
- Finish: High Gloss
- Rosette: Spalted Maple
- Binding: Rosewood
- Gigbag: Blue Hardcase
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Anuenue Hardshell Case ($149 Value)
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Unless Custom Work Added
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- ANueNue Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each ANueNue comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the ANueNue in the PHOTOS