Ana'ole AT "Lani" Made in Hawaii
* NOTE - You will receive the Ana'ole ASL that is in the PHOTOS
In Hawaiian, ana'ole means unsurpassed, immeasurable, incomparable, without equal...it is in this spirit that Ana'ole 'Ukuleles strives to provide the finest ukuleles available.
Close attention to detail is given at every stage of its creation. The focus is on optimizing the dynamics of the instrument, while ensuring a particular playing style and look.
Handcrafted with the finest materials available: hand-selected, premium curly koa wood directly from the Big Island, beautiful paua abalone shell from Australia, and a high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer that results in an awesome looking instrument which still sounds rich, vibrant and clear.
- Solid Koa Top, Sides, and Back
- Rosette: None
- Scale Length: 17 in
- Nut Width: 1 1/2 in
- Overall Length: 26 7/8 in
- Neck: Mahogany
- Headstock Plate: Koa
- Fingerboard: Mahogany
- Bridge: Koa
- Nut & Saddle: Corian
- Tuners: Grover Open-Geared Nickel Tuners
- Strings: GHS Strings
- High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Ana'ole Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ana'ole Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ana'ole comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Ana'ole the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Ana'ole that is in the PHOTOS