Kala KA-MK-B Makala Baritone Ukulele Mahogany "Fireball"
The Makala Classic line is simply the best entry-level ukulele on the market. Sound and playability usually suffer when offered at these affordable prices, but not with the Makala. With a fantastic sound and vintage look, the Makala Classic line won’t break the bank.
- SIZE: Baritone
- TOP: Mahogany
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany
- BINDING: None
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- NUT & SADDLE: Plastic
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- ELECTRONICS: None
- Strap Button on Butt
- Made in China
- TUNED: D-G-B-E with Low D
- Scale Length: 20.065 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 30.25 inches
- Body Length: 13.875 inches
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7.6875 inches
- Width at lower bout: 10.1875 inches
- Width at waist: 6.5625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.5 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.875 inches
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- DISCOUNTED Kala Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Cases with Purchase
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Kala Factory Setup - Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kala Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kala comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD a Kala Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Case for a discounted price with purchase. Click the "ADD GIG BAG or HARD SHELL CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Kala Ukulele in the PHOTOS